Ijour.net is a vast collection of interdisciplinary Journals and
Research Publications, providing:
- A pan-global web exposure for your Journals.
- A chance to preserve your research, online.
- An international door to knowledge-sharing.
- A mode to generate interest in your field.
As e-publishers, we cater to societies, institutes and individuals connected with
any IJournet Journal. A client-focused organisational structure maintains efficiency.
ijour.net functions on the basic principle - easier access to resources means a
greater possibility of the resources being used.
For readers, Ijournet offers:
- A fast and user-friendly search engine.
- Text accessibility in XML and PDF formats.
- Table of Content alerts.
- Digital Archives.
- External links for Associates' websites.
- Multiple online ordering options.
- Sample issues and online trial access facilities.
- User access option of a user-based one or an IP-based one.
For those seeking e-publishing services, Ijournet provides:
- Promotion of materials on revenue sharing basis, with no cost involved on the publisher's
- Online Journal Publication and Management Service.
- Free access for Life Members.
- Online financial users and usage track.
- Editorial Services.